Coping with Isolation and Confinement
Right now, our time schedules have all been completely disrupted and interrupted. The COVID virus is a disrupter like we haven’t seen for a very long time. Imagine it’s like the white ball on the snooker table that hits the rest, sending them all over the place, without you knowing where they’re going to land.
We’re in a vortex of change, and there will be winners and losers when everything calms down. The question is, what category will you be in? And what can you do to make sure you’re a winner?
Today, Shakti Durga discusses the areas in our lives that we should pay greater attention to, in the current times, and the ways we can turn every adversity into an opportunity to learn, to heal the parts of ourselves that have been waiting patiently for us to look at, and to elevate our entire beings to a higher level.
One empowered person can overcome the negativity of millions of others and make a difference in the world.
In this episode of Soul Talk:
In episode #44 learn how we can all get through and survive COVID captivity with as much grace as possible so that on the other side of it we come out stronger, smarter, and more peaceful and resilient.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The three types of energy that can dominate our daily lives. (00:44)
- Change is a vibrational elevator and it’s up to us whether it’s going to take us up or down. (04:18)
- How to ride the wave of COVID and reach the shore safely. (08:52)
- The importance of practicing self-discipline during these times of isolation and confinement. (11:10)
- Prioritizing chakra care and making sure there’s energy in our chakras is now of utmost importance. (11:53)
- How to listen and understand what our soul is telling us. (13:09)
- The importance of physical well-being in our fight with COVID. (16:57)
- How to consider this isolation time as an opportunity to take care of our nest. (18:23)
- Being mindful of your finances is another area of your life where you have to pay closer attention right now. (20:18)
- The importance of structuring your time. (21:16)
- Leaving space for some unstructured time can be of great benefit to your overall well-being. (26:45)
Listen to more episodes of the Soul Talk Podcast here.